[Magdalen] pencils

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 21:13:09 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/8/2015 2:22:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Scott,  who doesn't like ballpoint pens a lot and uses mostly
rollerball or "gel"  pens. Don't really know the difference but they
feel better and don't seem  to get blobby like ballpoint ink  can.>>>>>>

I have lots of fancy ball point pens from Cross, but as a routine, I
prefer to buy large packs of Paper Mate - Profile model, and then
if I loose them, no big deal.  My writing is, if anything, better  with
the cheap pens.  I do have good penmanship, and it is exactly  like
that of two of my sibs and my father, such that it is hard to tell
the scripts apart.

David Strang.