[Magdalen] pencils

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 21:51:10 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/8/2015 5:18:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

If you  want to be a Badger, just come along with me
By the bright shining light,  by the light of the moon......>>>>>

Nothing quite like the moon sparkling on the waters of Lake Mendota
on my way back to the Lakeshore Halls via the "Lake Road".

I spent several summers working in the Anatomy Department of
UW-Madison Medical School.  It was routine for several of us so
employed to wear swim shorts to work, dive into Lake Mendota
at the Memorial Student Union, and pull out at Liz Waters pier,
or, if really inspired, swimming down to either Adams/Tripp or the
Kronshage piers.

I simply cannot comprehend doing such a feat looking back from my
riper years.

David Strang.