[Magdalen] Hillary

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 04:39:06 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/8/2015 11:22:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ALaurent at npr.org writes:

showing  where I agree with one candidate or  another.>>>>>

Ben Carson is showing surprising strength in some of these early
votes.  I understand he has been a crackerjack neurosurgeon,  about
the highest paid and most scarce medical field.  He's even  invented
neurosurgical equipment.  I therefore have to admire the man for  his
professional expertise.

All this adds to the shock I have had a couple of times listening to
his thoughts about running the government.  I disagree with just  about
everything the man stands for.  For one thing, all his ideas run  absolutely
contrary to those of his own ethnic group.  Some of his rhetoric  is
almost scary.

He's almost as bad in this regard as Scott Walker, who has been an
abomination for the State of Wisconsin.  I read, earlier this  evening
a piece by a former Chancellor of the University of Wisconsin  entitled,
"A Lament for the late, great University of Wisconsin."

God deliver us from either one of them.

David Strang.