[Magdalen] Hillary

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 8 21:51:05 UTC 2015

>>>Yellow dog Democrat here.<<<

Thanks.  I'm glad there's such a term for us.  In this forum I once described myself as a Blue Dog Democrat, which was anything but the truth but I hadn't yet researched the term.

As for HRC, I don't think I'd ever be gung-ho for her, but I do know I'd be more interested if she both loosened up a bit, and started being more open (call it "transparent" if you will) about the whole email debacle.  (The Benghazi Affair simply isn't, in my view.)  I just hope that if she does slip hopelessly away, that she steps aside sooner than she did in 2008.  Waiting until the last possible moment THEN made for good political theatre; doing so this time around would be simply ugly to witness.