[Magdalen] Embarras de Richesses.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:26:36 UTC 2015

We had a kid in the office who'd been a semi-professional football player,
and he was truly nuts about football.

When I got my first iPhone I groused about paying $85.00 a month for the
phone contract.
"That's more than I paid for my first apartment," I cried. "But today I
suppose that's a standard cable bill."

"Some people pay alot more than that for cable," he replied.

I wonder if his marriage survived. Apparently he spent all weekend watching
football on television.
Heck, I wonder if his heart survived.
-M