[Magdalen] Embarras de Richesses.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:30:47 UTC 2015

Basic cable in Houston *after* the first year discounts are over is close to $50. For basic, none of the add ons like HBO
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2015, at 8:20 AM, Judy Fleener <fleenerj at gmail.com> wrote:

Someone on TOL got me hooked on the original Law & Order.  I get up early
on Saturdays and Sundays to watch and I record.  I do watch soccer and
tennis, and if I could get them I would watch the Chicago Cubs, but I'm not
paying $24 a month to do that.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan