[Magdalen] Embarras de Richesses.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Wed Sep 9 14:39:33 UTC 2015

You can usually split the cable bundle at the end of a contract (extra fees
during a contract).

In general, splitters do not work with cable as for any particular service you
need one or more cable boxes to interpret the signal;s/ Comcast here requires a
TV box and an addition Phone/Internet box.

The Internet box provides both wireless and wired connections. I connect through
the wireless portion to my old XP desktop when I need software that I don’t have
(or won’t run) in Windows 7 and newer.

If you have the Comcast Internet Box with WiFi and your TV or the box for Roku
etc has a WiFi offering, you don’t even need anything else. I can run stuff off
my Laptop to the TV that way, as the TV is already equipped with WiFi.

Cheers,
Jim