[Magdalen] Embarras de Richesses.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:54:01 UTC 2015

We're addicted to Whose Line Is It Anyway? as well various series on SyFy,
most recently Killjoys and Dark Matter. Also Assorted series on PBS, mostly
Masterpiece. S/O is watching Sherlock, but try as I might, I just cannot
like Benedict Cumberbatch. There is something about him that turns me flat
off. However, we loved Poldark in its latest incarnation, and The Crimson
Field, and of course Downton Abbey.