[Magdalen] Loaned out

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 9 17:12:54 UTC 2015

>>>I repeat: Jesus didn't tell us to lend.<<<

I have taken that stance with my financial help to Anna over the years.  "How much do I owe you?"  "Zero, because you can't repay me anyway."

I also gave a pretty decent sum to a friend recently to help in buying a house.

In both cases, I simply could, and not because I'm rolling in it.  With Anna it's just cash flow, and with the friend it was carefully crafted debt I won't feel much over the years as it's paid back.