[Magdalen] pencils

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:43:03 UTC 2015

​
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 8:37 AM, Judy Fleener <fleenerj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you all do cross word puzzles in
>> ink?

Oh, yes, of course, they all use pens!

This reminds me of a Mormon guide I met while visiting Salt Lake City,
having finished Monterey Language School, and heading east to my next stop
at the Intel School at Fort Devens. I planned a stop at SLC just for a day,
and had a great time.

He said he heard that in Heaven, we will all have our hearts' desires.

People of churches that forbid alcohol will be able to drink, those whose
faith forbids dancing will dance, those not permitted to play cards will be
able to in Heaven --

"And we Mormons will drink coffee -- face to face."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

​