[Magdalen] pencils

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:50:23 UTC 2015

"And we Mormons will drink coffee -- face to face."

even 'cuter' than the Episcopal punch line
(sitting around doing nothing because they did it all on earth)

I just went to get a pencil to do some sketching and looked at/for the
number with all this pencil conversation going on it's a No 2 3/4... never
knew there were such a thing!
Lynn (a frustrated sketcher today, it's me not the pencil!)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr