[Magdalen] Loaned out

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:07:05 UTC 2015

You are being used by a manipulator.

The simple response is "Sorry but it is simply impossible."

Repeat as needed.

The trick is, never, never, never, NEVER explain.  This manipulator will
just be very happy to explain to you, in detail, why your reasons are
invalid, and keep pushing you to enable them to use you once more.

If the person needs help, why you?  Are you "loaded"?  Or are you someone
they know they can manipulate?

We had a person come to our church asking for money so that he could get
home.  I told him I would drive him home. He lost interest about two blocks
from the church.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford