[Magdalen] humorous aside

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 04:08:44 UTC 2015

We used to love reading Miss Manners, because of her hilarious way of
making a point.

One shortie which I'm sure is often repeated consists of:

------
Q:
Dear Miss Manners:

What is the proper form of address when I am introduced to two homosexual
people who are living together?

Gentle Reader:

"How do you do?

How do you do?"