[Magdalen] All in the family

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:08:39 UTC 2015

Jay, when the kids were young and we went out of state, after about 50
miles into the trip I'd ask out loud, "Did you two remember to take the
batteries out of the cats?!?"  It quickly became one of our families in
things.  The kids had to listen to His Bobness whenever we traveled. When
we went to the grocer, at a given moment I'd say "The sun is not yellow,'
and they'd scream "IT'S CHICKEN!"