[Magdalen] All in the family

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:11:18 UTC 2015

Time flies like an arrow and fruit flies like a banana.

One of our workshop leaders, Arnie Grayson, God be good to him, used to say
that all the time, for no particular reason.  With his idiosyncratic humor
and the ability to pick out any part that was faltering on that tiny guitar
of his, he was one of a kind.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford