[Magdalen] Endless war...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:32:24 UTC 2015

Yep. I often marvel at how I dodged a number of bullets over the years.

I suspect if I had gone to combat in Vietnam, it would have been more than
I could have borne.

(God, sitting at his computer console): "Hmm. That wouldn't end well."
 (punches some buttons) "Let's just send Jim to Germany..." (takes a closer
look, pucnhes another button) "And let's show him the work of my servant
Jim Pike.  I love it when a plan comes together!" (reaches for his pocket)

Gabriel: "Uh, no, no, milord. No smoking.  Your own rule, Remember?"

(God, under breath) "Ferschlugginner apparatchik!" (aloud) "Good call,
Gabe. Nice, uh, save."

Gabriel: "I heard that, you know."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford