[Magdalen] Hit and Run Devotion?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:44:53 UTC 2015

Andrew Greeley did studies showing that RCC members tend to remain RCC no
matter what.  They may stop going to church altogether, but they do not
stop being RCC. It's as if there's some kind of inoculation they get as a
kid which makes it hard for them to "convert" to any other denomination.

One of the most brilliant sociologists of his time in or out of The Church.

And how many of all of us just do stuff as a kind of just-in-case magic act?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford