[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Mon Sep 14 12:28:15 UTC 2015

From: James Oppenheimer-Crawford

>immigrants to Europe turns out.  I predict it will result in an elevation
>of terrorist actions.  Not that one need be from a destabilized country to
>turn bad.  It's happening right her, and it's nothing new.

Most are Christians as I understand it. My guess is that they would not be prone
to terrorism.

>It seems to me that the only way we can eliminate terrorism is to find a
>way for some kind of real economic stability and prosperity to come to the
>thug-doms from which these folks come. Even all our one per cent don't have

There's much to be said for keeping dictatorships in place as in Iran, Saudi
Arabia and the UAE. We've seen the results in places like Libya, Iraq and Egypt.

It should be noted that Iran, Saudi Arabia and the UAE offer economic stability
and prosperity, even if it doesn’t filter down to the populace like, say, in the
U.S. back in the 1950s (though we've seemed to adopt the model offered by the
Middle East Countries I've mentioned).

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie

Cheers,