[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:22:33 UTC 2015

Other lands are having enormous problems with their immigrants, and no,
they do not have all that stuff in place. It has been in the papers fairly
recently. It will be intriguing to see how this latest tsunami of
immigrants to Europe turns out.  I predict it will result in an elevation
of terrorist actions.  Not that one need be from a destabilized country to
turn bad.  It's happening right her, and it's nothing new.

One nut case murdered a US president; a group of Russian kids from
privileged classes murdered the Tsar.

It seems to me that the only way we can eliminate terrorism is to find a
way for some kind of real economic stability and prosperity to come to the
thug-doms from which these folks come. Even all our one per cent don't have
the funds to make that happen, even if they wanted to, although if we
scrapped half of our tridents, along with all their various support
systems, we could hypothetically make a dent....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford