[Magdalen] Hit and Run Devotion?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:20:57 UTC 2015

That does make a difference. I am not familiar with the fellow, so I would
have no way of knowing.  Does TEC not have its own cathedral? Is this
fellow a former member of RCC, or does he have dual citizenship or what?

I have never met anyone who does, but there apparently is a real tradition
of praying the rosary in TEC, although it seems like it's almost rude to
sit in a service which has its own agenda, and just remove yourself by
engaging in a completely different activity.  Perhaps the ladies had no
interest in the service, but just happened to be there for their afternoon
regular rosary sessions?  This just seems extraordinarily strange.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford