[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 00:23:42 UTC 2015

Roger>The coalition that fought Desert Storm was predicated on getting Iraqi
forces out of Kuwait and restoring that country's territorial
integrity.  Had the assault not stopped at the Iraqi border then that
very broad coalition would have been lost,a breadth which was important
to the operation's justification in international law.

Roger, that info you provided is irrelevant to the fact that the  Iraqis who
were recruited to secretly aid and abet US forces during Desert Storm were
left 'in the wind' as they say. When we left them behind, their ultimate
torture at the hands of the S H regime left a 'bad taste' in the mouth of
people  like O BL.   That was the genesis of Al Q.

If you read my paragraph correctly I was not saying we (US) should have gone
to Bagdad as all the pundits spoke about after 9/11...  I also do not think
it was a mistake to have not gone, but the real mistake, the real moral
wrong, was what we did to those who helped us by leaving them behind.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr