[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Sep 15 00:34:06 UTC 2015

>The coalition that fought Desert Storm was predicated on getting Iraqi forces
>out of Kuwait and restoring that country's territorial integrity.  Had the
>assault not stopped at the Iraqi border then that very broad coalition would
>have been lost,a breadth which was important to the operation's justification
>in international law.

We had also fulfilled he mission -- restoring the rightful tyrants to their
throne s opposed to the other tyrants we didn’t like.

Of course, going into Iraq, we de-Ba'athed it, which sent those troops off to
run ISIS against us..

Is there anything goofier than American policy when it comes to tyrants?

Cheers,
Jim