[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professionalpanhandlers; was Loaned out.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:30:16 UTC 2015

There were, in fact, several children running around. Apparently this place
has rooms that can be rented by visiting family. Very popular, especially
in the summer (because of the beach).

They also made it very clear that the units are apartments and you can have
overnight guests or whatever <wink wink>
-M