[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professionalpanhandlers; was Loaned out.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:17:20 UTC 2015

When I was moving to Richmond, I looked at a couple of apartments in
communities that were for seniors only, 55-up. I thought it over and looked
at others and decided I didn't really think I wanted to live in a place
with no kids. The apartment I finally settled on was in a townhouse
community with a very diverse population and I was very happy there. It was
quiet but not *too* quiet, and I could watch the kids running around in the
play area. It was also multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, and multi-national,
which I loved. I used to tell people I lived at the intersection of north
Rio and west Delhi. Then I met my new neighbor, who was from Kazakhstan.