[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professionalpanhandlers; was Loaned out.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:47:03 UTC 2015

Jim O>
As you age, your choices evaporate, and we have to accept that.  Not
accepting does not a larger array of choices make; it just means somebody
else has to cajole you into accepting the inevitable.   It still sucks.

Yeah, many of us of the post war era feel and think so long, we put off
decisions like this until they're not possible any more.
Having first hand had to cajole someone to accept the inevitable, I concur,
it does suck.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr