[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professionalpanhandlers; was Loaned out.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 15 22:54:12 UTC 2015

On 15/09/2015 22:58, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> Roger> Do you really want to
> be in a community where you are the youngest couple?
>

> Retirement communities come in all shapes, sizes and investment
> levels. Often it is prudent to look  because if one or the other
> person dies, the remaining person will be in a community that they are
> familiar with and have some kind of continuity... I'm not talking
> about nursing homes here.

When I was looking for somewhere to retire to I did look at a retirement
community with extra activities laid on.  I rejected it, partly because
of the annual fee that I would have to pay.  As it is I have a nice two
bedroom apartment in the centre of town in a mixed-age development and
with regular contact with friends and acquaintances, including dinner
with some of them five minutes walk away this evening.

Roger