[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation--->Re: Professionalpanhandlers; was Loaned out.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Thu Sep 17 13:32:27 UTC 2015

>Jim said: "...36 of the 50 United States now recognize the POLST Initiative..."

But you're still SOL if, say first responders in an emergency or certain other
medical personnel find that this violates their religious beliefs.

As I've written before, my NYC Attorney wishes she had been my attorney when Dad
died. She joked that the Town of Smithtown would have had to float a bond issue
by the time she was done with them <g>.

Cheers,
Jim