[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandle...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 17:16:13 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/16/2015 11:55:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

From:  Charles Wohlers

>Well, hell for me is being stuck on a cruise ship.  YMMV.

I think that at this time, a cruise might be a good way to go for us.
So long as the accommodations had a private balcony (and they  all
seem to now) we could just take it all in leisurely.  I recall my  older
aunts and uncles serenely looking on from their lawn chairs at the
often frenetic activities in front of our cabin on Big Wood Lake,
Wisconsin.

I'm ready for serenity.

>From what I hear, the food "ain't" bad either.

David Strang.