[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professionalpanhandle...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:08:52 UTC 2015

M> appreciate the fact that they're totally accessible. There was an article
somewhere several years ago that said it's cheaper to live on a cruise ship
than in a nursing home, and much more pleasantl

A friend who just came back from a cruise in the Caribbean last spring said
that she met two couples, friends of each other, who were doing just that.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr