[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professionalpanhandle...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 20:58:21 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/16/2015 4:49:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

I agree  that being a nurse would be W O R  K!!>>>>>>>

It can be work for a  physician, as well.

I was camp doctor twice in my younger years when I moonlighted
doing general work in hospital emergency rooms (lifetime record
for delivery of infants - 324; can you imagine a dermatology
resident working in a hospital ER nowadays!)

Both were very busy times, and on the second such stretch, I had
the family along assuming it would be a family vacation.  It may  have
been such for my ex and for my children, but it wasn't for me.

David Strang.