[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professionalpanhandlers; was Loaned out.

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Wed Sep 16 23:54:50 UTC 2015

36 of the 50 United States now recognize the POLST Initiative.  POLST, or Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment turns advance directives into a physician’s order, meaning first responders may NOT disregard them and resuscitate even when the advance directive says not to.  The POLST document is taped to the refrigerator door where EMTs are trained to look for it.  Marcy has a POLST document on our refrigerator stating that no external mechanical respiratory support is to be applied.

“The worst form of corruption is acceptance of corruption.”  Herblock

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net