[Magdalen] Tooth prayers again

Arthur Laurent ALaurent at npr.org
Thu Sep 17 09:17:16 UTC 2015

Praying for you and your surgeon.

I've had success with two implants and wish you the same.

One of them needed a bone graft, which came out well. I wish I was more patient with these procedures; at least for me, it takes more than a year to go from hurting tooth to finished implant/crown.

A few weeks ago, I had another implant installed (after bone graft)... It'll be at least January until the bone has grown into the implant.

Still, it's so much better than bridgework, or endless root canals and whittled bone posts.

And, yes, LOTS of Nitrous Oxide! My surgeon says he's always a little loopy after any procedure with me. HaHaHa  And Hydrocodone, too. Take as many meds as it takes to be safely comfortable.

Arthur

Sent from my iPad