[Magdalen] Tooth prayers again

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:56:55 UTC 2015

I have had some minor experiences, but nothing like what you must be going
through. A bone graft.  Goodness!  Nitrous Oxide should be a major assist
for you.

I think that if James had been really thinking when he wrote his little
piece, he might have been tempted to write a bit about how one tooth an
bring a person utterly down. Forget the tongue! I know; it doesn't fit the
theme Jimmy was working on, but still....

Soon you will have this dreadful episode behind you, and then, let the
celebrations begin.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford