[Magdalen] Tooth prayers again

Susan Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 02:36:31 UTC 2015

I've been away from Magdalen email for a few days so am just now picking up prayer requests. But praying for your healing. And that the bone graft takes. Mine did after a tooth extraction (that was its own horrendous experience- so glad yours sounds nothing like mine!). I have been so extremely pleased with my one implant. I would do it again, if need be, without hesitation.  But it did take me, also, a full year.

Suzie