[Magdalen] prayer pats redux....need 'em BAD!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:51:47 UTC 2015

Pubbies,  I am in serious need of prayer pats for the weekend. I feel, to
put it crudely but accurately, pretty much like cr at p on a biscuit. Coughing
my head off, nose streaming, head pounding--and I am selling at the rock
and gem show all weekend. It is too late to back out and besides, I need
the money! All prayer pats would be welcome. I'm hoping against hope that
today is the worst of it, but not too sure...by my count that would be
tomorrow. Help needed!

Jay the miserable