[Magdalen] NYTimes: Vinyl frenzy.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:03:24 UTC 2015

Teeny bit off topic: rotary phones.  When my old parish, Resurrection, went
to a more 'modern' system for it's telephones, the old stuff was left to
grab-use or toss in the trash, I took the old office phone, which was a
rotating dial phone. It used the plug-in connection to our phones.  It sat
in the basement out of way.  One of Annie's friends was over and wanted to
call his mother, we pointed the phone and said that he cold use it.  The
boy had no idea how to use it. Hilarity ensued, as hilarity often does.

Grace and peace,
brud