[Magdalen] For Jon and Jay

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:39:50 UTC 2015

Thank you, Sibyl.  I had to google the name of the nurse to find out why
she was so berated.
Ohh, Miss America.

The nurse was young, and is still learning...about life and nursing. The
longer she works she will learn so much about her skills. When she spoke of
things happening where she's 'just a nurse" I  wanted to give her some
advice: "If you care about your patients, young lady, you aren't just a
nurse because in those moments you became the patient's advocate.  If you
have to call a doctor at 0230 in the morning, make the call!  If the doctor
give you any trouble, remind him that this is his/her patient too."

arrgh
brud