[Magdalen] Beating Wikipedia to the punch.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 20 03:59:04 UTC 2015

Our local Lucky grocery store long ago became Albertson's and then later became SaveMart.  Tonight, as Everett and I were toddling away with our tummy's full of dinner from a restaurant nextdoor, we look up, and it's Lucky again.  Aughhhhhhhh.

It's always been the same people, hence the same crappy service, but there's power (albeit really, really small, in this case) in a name.

CVS (formerly Longs, except still in Hawaii) seems to have held onto their name rather well, I think.