[Magdalen] Beating Wikipedia to the punch.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 04:21:54 UTC 2015

Our Jewel chain is part of SuperValu, which may or may not be linked to Albertson's...Jewel was definitely under Albertson's previously. Our Dominick's chain, really just Safeway under a different name at the end, went under a few years ago. Our 2 local Dominicks became a Whole Foods and a Mariano's (Roundy's Co., of Milwaukee). I think on average we are better off now.

Sent from my iPad