[Magdalen] Joe's potential entry.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:27:20 UTC 2015

Not sure about your grammar  maven,but mine would have insisted that one use, "... , for whom would you have voted?"

Regards
Lesley de Voil
Who perhaps would have recast the whole sentence, such as, "In an election runoff tomorrow would you have  voted for  Bernie or Joe?" (How times have changed, where's the respect in calling them by such intimate names?)