[Magdalen] Monterey fire?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:28:01 UTC 2015

And they're on their way! I'm already getting them here in drubs and drabs. I just pruned my milkweed which already is just like sticks so it starts new leaves in a week or so. The year I turned 3 my mom and dad headed out from MI to CA to visit his sister in Santa Cruise (recently relocated there from MN where they all grew up). I still remember that trip and we saw the Monarchs there as you describe Mike. Disneyland was also brand new that year and we went there too. And the Hoover Dam. And Las Vegas... Those loci are where my vivid memories are. All I remember about the driving was that my folks had put a crib mattress behind the front seat and I slept a lot.
 Lynn

Sent from my iPhone