[Magdalen] Monterey fire?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 23:53:48 UTC 2015

I'm so glad to hear this, because they're very sparse here this year. I've only seen two butterflies about three weeks ago, and then I was watching over about five caterpillars on some milkweed. Never saw any of them make it to the chrysalis stage, though. This year I'm planting a large stand of milkweed.