[Magdalen] Dorothy Day

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:56:43 UTC 2015

I have heard from two friends in the last few hours who never heard
of Dorothy Day before yesterday. What are we teaching these kids?

Yes, I know the current conservative hierarchy has probably
tried to quash all mention of the CWW, but really. I had friends who were
members.

There's a church in Saugus (north of Boston) that has a window dedicated
to her work & memory. Must get up there to photograph it this Fall.

Ob Ang: one of my friends who joined the CWW was an Episcopalian.
-M