[Magdalen] Just a thought

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 11:01:05 UTC 2015

One of the things I LOVE about criminal law is that intent is
always factored in the charge.

Wasn't in Kohlberg who looked at the time in childhood when
intent bcame a part of moral thinking? Very small children think
breaking five teacups by accident is worse than breaking one on
purpose (five being greater than one). But at a certain age,
children realize that breaking a single cup on purpose is worse.
-M