[Magdalen] Execution...

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:53:10 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 8:50 AM, sheila ketler via Magdalen
<magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:
> I was sad to read the posts about this. It is sad that even the Pope interceding made no difference in this situation.I was thinking on Sunday as I heard the reading from Esther how capital punishment has been around since Biblicaltimes and there is no end in sight with it ever ending...
> When will we stop doing this??

Not soon in the USA, if opinions in comment boxes are any indication
(I hope they're not, but...).

I even countered one "Kill her now" comment with "An eye for an eye,
then?" and they came back immediately with the reply, "Absolutely...an
eye for an eye."

We've got a message to spread, clearly.

--
Scott R. Knitter