[Magdalen] Kelly Gissendaner

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:09:41 UTC 2015

Having lived previously in Texas and Virginia, I am very glad to live in
Massachusetts, which doesn't have the death penalty.

But so long as any state or the federal government still has the death
penalty as an allowable sentence, then I feel we have to have a full court
press to abolish it nationwide.  Our last convention this summer passed D025
<http://www.generalconvention.org/gc/2015-resolutions/D025/current_english_text>
encourage bishops in such states to get a group going to fight against the
death penalty.

Eleanor