[Magdalen] Saint Andrew's Collegiate Chapel, PDS.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Apr 2 13:52:28 UTC 2016

Wow, this is gorgeous!  I wish I had resources -- what a wonderful
music/art/worship venue this could be!  We've got a huge old Methodist
church here in Buffalo that Ani DiFranco bought and re-named "Babeville."
There are a couple of concert areas, an art gallery for mostly local shows,
and I don't know what else.  Adding a worship service or two wouldn't be
beyond imagination.  It could be such a cool place, especially on a college
campus, but also reaching out to the larger community.  Looks like room for
offices or not-for-profits, maybe.  I hate to see this beautiful place just
sit idle and deteriorate.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY