[Magdalen] Saint Andrew's Collegiate Chapel, PDS.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 17:41:48 UTC 2016

In a message dated 4/2/2016 12:37:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cervus51 at gmail.com writes:

I've  been by this place from time to time, but I don't think I've ever
been
inside it >>>>>>>>

Somewhere online there is a black and white photo of dubious quality
showing the seminary at worship in the stalls.  It's sad that all came  to
a grinding halt when PDS merged with the Divinity School in  Cambridge.

There's also an architectural drawing of:PDS as it was envisioned.
Only fragments were ever completed.  Reminds me of the  impressive
plans for a gargantuan Cathedral for the Diocese of Pennsylvania
of which only a fragment of the Lady Chapel was built.

It was all just a bit too ambitious, I guess.

David Strang.