[Magdalen] Saint Andrew's Collegiate Chapel, PDS.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:20:28 UTC 2016

I didn't say that the entire choir was built, just the apse. Check the
paragraph which begins "Guided by the big dreams of the Diocese’s Bishop
Rhinelander ..." and you will see that mentioned. Yes, there is also a
small chapel in an extension of the building that would have been something
on the order of a chapter house, but the big structure that one can easily
notice was the apse of the unfinished cathedral. There's a pretty good
picture of it at the top left of a group of 8 photos on the web article,
and another photo at the top right of the group shows how they glassed over
the back of the unfinished apse to create an enclosed space. That one also
shows the building extension to the left.

--

Christopher Hart