[Magdalen] Saint Andrew's Collegiate Chapel, PDS.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 19:34:26 UTC 2016

In a message dated 4/2/2016 3:00:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
magdalen at herberthouse.org writes:

Ummmm,  no.  If this plan for the completed Philadelphia  Cathedral
is  accessible,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Apparently, though I can access this, it doesn't work as a site.

Anyway, you'll just have to trust my word that the only completed
section of the grand plan for the Philadelphia Cathedral was the
Lady Chapel.

If completed as planned, the Cathedral may well have surpasses
Saint John the Divine, NYC, at least in length.  The look of the  building
is reminiscent of Glastonbury and St. Bury Saint Edmund's Abbeys
before their ruin.

David Strang.